In compliance with Articles 15 and 16 as stated in Mexico’s Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its regulations, we inform you that GRAN HOTEL AMAZONAS, located at 161 San Antonio Abad, Col. Obrera, Mexico City, D.F., CP 06800; ensuring the privacy, integrity, confidentiality and the right of informative self-determination, is responsible of the use and protection of personal data provided by You in the terms specified herein.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Integrate and maintain a customer database.
- Manage reservation confirmation services in hotel rooms.
- Notify you about new services or products that are related to the already contracted or acquired, that is, for marketing purposes, advertising or market research.
- Communicate about changes in services.
- Regular assessments of our services in order to improve the quality thereof.
- Provide information about: conditions, policies and regulations for recruitment and use of services and facilities, means of payment, fees for services and procedures.
- Monitoring and control of access to hotel facilities.
- Manage food services, room service, rent of rooms for holding social events, groups and conventions and workshops.
- Manage security.
- Develop internal statistics that indicate the products and services most valued by customers.
- Manage food services, room service, cleaning and maintenance of rooms and call.
- Send invoices and generally to comply with the obligations we have towards you.
Personal data obtained by GRAN HOTEL AMAZONAS through these means includes:
- Identify Data: your names and family name, address, home phone number, mobile and / or work phone number, marital status, signature, email, gender, age, date of birth.
- Financial Data: cardholder name, credit card number and expiration date (for online transactions).
- Billing Data: name or business name, tax registration number and tax domicile
LIMITATIONS ON THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA AND / OR REVOCATION OF CONSENT FOR TREATMENT
Should you not wish to receive promotional messages from us, please submit your request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
GRAN HOTEL AMAZONAS may disclose your personal information if required to do so by Law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the Law or legal process mandates related GRAN HOTEL AMAZONAS or the Site; when requested by government agencies or in any of the cases stated in Article 37 of Mexico’s Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its regulations.
We promise not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as otherwise mentioned and to make this transfer in the terms established by the Law.
CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
GRAN HOTEL AMAZONAS will obtain your explicit consent before processing your personal, financial and / or billing data, as well as information that could be considered as sensitive, by signing your check-in, in compliance with Articles 8 and 9 stated in Mexico’s Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its regulations.
If you have no objections with the transference of your personal data, shall be deemed to have given your consent.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to make modifications or updates to this Privacy Notice for attention of legislative changes, internal policies or new requirements for provision or offering of our services or products. If so, these changes will be available through our website: www.hotelamazonas.com.mx; or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTROL AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
GRAN HOTEL AMAZONAS is committed to protect the security of your personal information, using security technologies and procedures to restrict access, use, or disclosure of personal data without consent. For example, the personal data you provide will be stored on computer servers in secure Data Centers with restricted access. For online transactions, we also use security technologies to protect data that is transmitted electronically.
However, no security system or data transmission devices over which the company does not retain absolute control and / or is dependent on the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Your personal and / or sensitive data shall be protected by virtue of the fact that GRAN HOTEL AMAZONAS, our employees, affiliates and subsidiaries, and our business partners and / or service providers, operate under the same Policy of Protection of Personal Data. Your personal and / or sensitive data shall be keeping confidential even after completion of the relationship between the company and the Owner.
ELECTRONIC MEDIA AND COOKIES
In the event that you visit any of our websites, cookies and web beacons will be generated and stored on your computer in order to provide you with a better experience.
Cookies are text files that are downloaded automatically and stored in the hard disc of the user’s computer equipment to navigate a specific Internet page, which enables the Internet server to record some data about the user, such as their preferences for displaying the pages of this server, name and password.
Web beacons are images inserted into an Internet page or electronic mail which may be used to monitor the activities of a visitor, such as storing information on the IP address of the user, length of time of the activity on the page and the type of navigator used.
- Your type of navigator and operating system.
- The Internet pages you visit.
- The links you follow.
- The IP address.
- The site you visited before visiting ours.
Should You like to learn how to avoid accepting new cookies, to have your browser tell you when you receive a new cookie, or to disable all cookies, please follow this link or e-mail us at: email@example.com
EXERCISING RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION (ARCO)
You have a right to know what personal information we hold about you, why we use it and how we use it (Access). You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal information deleted or updated (Rectification). You have a right to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing or market research purposes (Cancellation). You also have a right to oppose to management of this information for specific purposes (Opposition).
In compliance with Article 29 stated in Mexico’s Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, at any time You may request that Your personal information not be used for purposes other than those purposes that are legally required for GRAN HOTEL AMAZONAS to provide you with a better service.
You must submit your request in writing to: GRAN HOTEL AMAZONAS, located at 161 San Antonio Abad, Col. Obrera, Mexico City, D.F., CP 06800 or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should You need further assitance, please contact us by phone at: +52 (55) 5740 3666 or visit our website: www.hotelamazonas.com.mx